SmokinAces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smokin Aces is a Fps Clan In the game Called CrossFire

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today's Weapon 5/29/09, The FAMAS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolsel
Private E-1
Wolsel

Today's Weapon 5/29/09, The FAMAS Empty
PostSubject: Today's Weapon 5/29/09, The FAMAS   Today's Weapon 5/29/09, The FAMAS EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:05 pm

The Name FAMAS is for it's title,
Fusil d'Assaut de la Manufacture d'Armes de Saint-Étienne or "Assault rifle of the Saint-Étienne's weapon factory"
Basically THE rifle made by a french company.

Left Mouse - Full auto or a 3 round burst.
Right Mouse - Switch between full auto and 3 round burst.

Full Auto - Like Most guns, if you hold down the trigger the burst start veering away from the crosshair (in most cases, High and Right)

3 Round Burst - EXTREMELY ACCURATE! In my experience, if you have a head in your crosshair, you'll hit it, first 2 rounds tend to be dead on, 3rd round shoots a little high (so even if you aim chest you can still hit head)

Comments: This is the gun i bought as soon as i was ranked to get it. So i may be a little bias.
Rounds usually deal AROUND 25 damage, so 4 shots may kill, 5 will. 25/75 ammo can be pretty low, esp. in ghost games (since you burst alot) The 3 round burst mode is what makes the gun though. Being able to hit whatever is dead center in your crosshair, regardless if you are crouched, running, strafing etc. truly Gives this gun a crowd to praise it.

Sidenotes: Because of the low ammo it is nice to have a pistol ready to go if things get hairy.

P.S.- I just wanted to put something in this topic, feel free to write your own bias reviews, lol.
Back to top Go down
Enxy
Private E-1
Enxy

PostSubject: Re: Today's Weapon 5/29/09, The FAMAS   Today's Weapon 5/29/09, The FAMAS EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:04 am

ya FAMAS was a pretty good gun when I was using it at the rank of the gun till I got my scar light but ya its the kind of gun most ppl would like to have befor they can get a scar light or a better gun that they want.

Its helped me through the ranks it can help you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolsel
Private E-1
Wolsel

PostSubject: Re: Today's Weapon 5/29/09, The FAMAS   Today's Weapon 5/29/09, The FAMAS EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:50 pm

i meant for this to be a regular article, but i am lazy, and didn't see much interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Weapon 5/29/09, The FAMAS   Today's Weapon 5/29/09, The FAMAS Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Weapon 5/29/09, The FAMAS
Page 1 of 1